- Registration, swim start, transition and finish line all within a stones throw of each other
- Open water swim in The Mere
- Shropshire & Welsh countryside bike course
- Closed to traffic road run course
- Official event photographer capturing your bike, run & finish
- 2021 Finishers medal for everyone
If you want to “Tri a Triathlon” or are an experienced Triathlete we have distances & challenges to suit you within this fun & friendly triathlon and are pleased to announce the additions of the Middle Distance to this event.
The Shropshire Triathlon has been held at the fabulous venue of The Mere at Ellesmere since 1992.
In 2019 The Mere in Ellesmere was awarded the Green Flag Award for the sixth year in a row, recognising it as one of the best parks in the world.
Read the full article via Shropshire Live https://www.shropshirelive.com/news/2019/07/16/the...
Wave Start Times
07.45am Shropshire Middle Distance & Relay
08.30am Shropshire Olympic & Relay
09.15am Shropshire Sprint & Relay
Cut Off Times
Swim 1 hour 15 from the start of the race (1 hour 15 to complete the swim)
Bike 5 hours 15 from the start of the race (4 hours to complete the bike)
Run 8 hours from the start of the race (2.45 hours to complete the run)