Birmingham Olympic Triathlon 2017 Maximize

Birmingham Olympic Triathlon 2017

Swim 1500m/Bike 40k/Run 10k

More details

• No
  • Male
  • Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy e.g. 07/09/1963)
  • Yes

£66.00

Product Options
Competitor Information - PLEASE ENTER EACH COMPETITOR SEPARATELY    * Required
(Only 1 Competitor Name is needed if entry is for Relay Team)
Competitor's First Name 

* Required
Competitor's Last Name 

* Required
Email 

* Required
Confirm Email 

* Required
Telephone Number 

* Required
Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy e.g. 07/09/1963) 

* Required
Emergency Mobile Contact No. 

* Required
Male

Female

Would you like to raise funds for Cancer Research UK?    * Required

Yes

No

Would you like to choose a charity & receive a fundraising pack
Name of Team
Team Name (If Applicable) 

Is This Your First Triathlon    * Required

Yes

No

How did you hear about UK Triathlon Events?
Other
Please State -  

Quantity:
Did you know that once you've added your payment to the cart you can still shop at the UK Triathlon Store and make one payment for everything!

The Event

We are delighted that the fabulous venue of Sutton Park, Birmingham will continue to be the setting for our Birmingham Triathlon.  In the centre of the country and served by excellent road links, Sutton Park gives us a perfect setting for a memorable triathlon experience. Delivering a sense of wilderness within an urban environment, visitors to Sutton Park can enjoy the captivating scenery, using an accessible network of paths.

Supported by Birmingham City Council we have created a Triathlon Experience for everyone to enjoy.  If you want to “Tri a Triathlon” or are an experienced Triathlete we have distances and challenges to suit you within this Triathlon.

• Event course within Sutton Park, the largest urban parkland in Europe covering 2,400 acres
  • Open water swim in Powell's Pool, the largest lake in the park at 48 acres
  • Closed to traffic bike course on resurfaced tarmac roads within the park
  • Rural run through heathland & ancient woodland
  • BTF registered & chip timed
  • Entries now open to 14+ yr olds in the Sprint, Super Sprint & Fun distances

All entrants will receive the commemorative UK Triathlon finishers medal.
There are prizes for the top 3 male and female triathletes in Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic races as well as age group prizes in the Sprint and Olympic Triathlon and general spot prizes.

DISCLAIMER

Min age 17 on race day.
I declare that I am of good health & fit to compete in a triathlon & do so at my own risk. I will abide by the rules of the organisers and agree to their terms & conditions. I will cycle with care & attention & abide by the normal rules of the road. I accept that the organisers & their friends & associates are not liable for any loss, damage, claim, injury (including fatal) or expense that may arise in consequence of my participation in any of the above events. For Terms & Conditions click on this link http://www.uktriathlon.co.uk/information/cancellations-race-rules/