Henley Fun Triathlon 2017 Maximize

Henley Fun Triathlon 2017

Swim 200m/Bike 12.5k/Run 2.5k

When entering you will be asked for your estimated swim time. If you don't know it now, don't worry we will email you at a later date.

More details

• Female
  • Competitor's First Name
  • No
  • 200m - Mins

£56.00

Product Options
Competitor Information - PLEASE ENTER EACH COMPETITOR SEPARATELY    * Required
(Only 1 Competitor Name is needed if entry is for Relay Team)
Competitor's First Name 

* Required
Competitor's Last Name 

* Required
Email 

* Required
Confirm Email 

* Required
Telephone Number 

* Required
Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy e.g. 07/09/1963) 

* Required
Emergency Mobile Contact No. 

* Required
Male

Female

Estimated Swim Time
Don’t worry if you don’t know this yet. We will ask for it later
200m - Mins 

Secs 

Would you like to raise funds for Cancer Research UK?    * Required

Yes

No

Would you like to choose a charity & receive a fundraising pack
Name of Team
Team Name (If Applicable) 

Is This Your First Triathlon    * Required

Yes

No

How did you hear about UK Triathlon Events?
Other
Please State -  

Quantity:
Did you know that once you've added your payment to the cart you can still shop at the UK Triathlon Store and make one payment for everything!

The Event

The Henley-on-Thames Triathlon is in its eigth year and takes place at Henley Leisure Centre, situated just outside the picturesque town of Henley on the edge of the Chiltern Hills and the banks of the River Thames. The town is perhaps best known for the annual Royal Regatta, which attracts some of the world´s finest rowers. The swim discipline takes place from the indoor swimming pool followed by the cycle course which is flat with some undulations and takes in many fields and trees in this rural route through the Oxfordshire countryside. The final run discipline is on grass around the picturesque grounds of Gillotts school. All entrants will receive the commemorative UK Triathlon Finishers Medal.

DISCLAIMER

Min age 16 on race day 
I declare that I am of good health & fit to compete in a triathlon & do so at my own risk. I will abide by the rules of the organisers and agree to their terms & conditions. I will cycle with care & attention & abide by the normal rules of the road. I accept that the organisers & their friends & associates are not liable for any loss, damage, claim, injury (including fatal) or expense that may arise in consequence of my participation in any of the above events. For Terms & Conditions click on this link
http://www.uktriathlon.co.uk/information/cancellations-race-rules/