Cheshire Super Sprint Triathlon 2014 Maximize

Cheshire Super Sprint Triathlon 2014

Swim 200m/Bike 20k/Run 2.5k

More details

• Male
  • Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy e.g. 07/09/1963)

£51.50

By buying this product you can collect up to £2.55 with our loyalty program. Your cart will total £2.55 that can be converted into a voucher.

Product Options
Competitor Information - PLEASE ENTER EACH COMPETITOR SEPARATELY
Competitor's First Name 

* Required
Competitor's Last Name 

* Required
Email 

* Required
Confirm Email 

* Required
Telephone Number 

* Required
Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy e.g. 07/09/1963) 

* Required
Est. Swim Time 200m - Mins (e.g. 07 is 7 Mins) 

* Required
Est. Swim Time 200m - Secs (e.g. 28 is 28 Secs) 

* Required
Male

Female

Would you like to race for a charity? Choose from below

None

NSPCC

Cancer Research UK

Arthritis Research UK

MS-UK

Marie Curie Cancer Care

British Heart Foundation

One In Eleven

Name of Team
Team Name (If Applicable) 

How did you hear about UK Triathlon Events?
Other
Please State -  

Quantity:

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Did you know that once you've added your payment to the cart you can still shop at the UK Triathlon Store and make one payment for everything!

The Event

The Cheshire Triathlon is a fun and challenging event set in Nantwich, South Cheshire, just 40 minutes from Liverpool, Birmingham or Manchester. The event is aimed at all abilities and fitness levels, from complete novice to club and pro triathlete, as well as charity and fun competitors. All entrants will receive the commemorative UK Triathlon Finishers Medal
There are prizes for top 3 male and female in both the both Fun & Sprint competitions as well as age group prizes in the Sprint Triathlon and general spot prizes. The course is spectator friendly for supporting family or friends and a fun and relaxed atmosphere is guaranteed. There will be attractions and facilities available at the park for the triathlon including hot and cold food, refreshments, toilets, a play area with swings and slides that all make for a great day out for the family!

DISCLAIMER

Min age 16 on race day.
I declare that I am of good health & fit to compete in a triathlon & do so at my own risk. I will abide by the rules of the organisers and agree to their terms & conditions. I will cycle with care & attention & abide by the normal rules of the road. I accept that the organisers & their friends & associates are not liable for any loss, damage, claim, injury (including fatal) or expense that may arise in consequence of my participation in any of the above events. For Terms & Conditions click on this link
http://www.uktriathlon.co.uk/information/cancellations-race-rules/

Specials

No product specials are available at this time.