Terms and Conditions
- By entering our events the participant agrees to abide by these Terms and Conditions, Race Rules and Transfer & Withdrawal policies.
- The participant understands the events are of a strenuous nature. The participant also understands the medical & physical risks involved and by entering they agree that they are capable of competing in the event.
- The participant agrees that they are solely responsible for their actions and the Event Organiser, its officers, employee, agents, affiliates, associated companies, sponsors or medical advisers are not responsible for any injury or illness that the participant may suffer as a result of his/her participation in the event.
- The participant agrees to comply with all race rules, instructions and guidelines given by officials, marshals and safety officials and agrees that the Event Organiser will organise and run the event and will have sole authority and the final decision relating to the safety, running and organisation of the event, the event rules, times and placings.
Producing the very best events is our passion and to do this we incur costs from the moment we receive your entry. From payment processing, safe and secure administration of your data, forward planning, booking of venues, route preparation to all the hundreds of other things involved in making your experience with us a unique and rewarding occasion.
- Entry Fee is non refundable.
- Competition rules will be included in the race information e mailed to you 7 to 10 days before the event.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to check the UK Triathlon website if they don't receive the race information email and it is also their responsibility to check their junk emails in case the email has been put there by the email programme.
- It is also the responsibility of all competitors to check the start list 7 days prior to the event to make sure they are on the start list and their details are correct.
- Minimum age for events.
- Ultimate & Ultimate Half - 18 years old on race day.
- All Olympic distance events - 17 years old on race day
- Sprint, Super Sprint & Fun distance events - 16 years old on race day.
- Sprint, Super Sprint & Fun distance events at Birmingham & South Coast - 14 years on race day.
- Diving, tumble turns or back stroke are not permitted any time during your swim.
- An approved safety standard cycle helmet must be worn (no helmet no race).
- Cycles must be in a road worthy condition and may be checked prior to the start.
- Competitors agree to ride their cycle in a responsible manner and obey the Highway Code, please consider other road users and above all RIDE SAFELY. Irresponsible cycling will constitute an immediate disqualification and possible prosecution from the police.
- Competitors are responsible for navigating the courses correctly & safely.
- Personal music systems are not permitted at anytime during our events for your safety.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter the format of an event without prior notice should the need arise.
- Competitors are responsible for safe guarding all clothing and equipment at the event.
- Results will be available Monday/Tuesday following the event on the official website.
Withdrawal and Transfer Policy
We understand very occasionally it may be necessary for you to withdraw or transfer your entry. For the good of all competitors our transfer and withdrawal policy below is strictly adhered to and no exceptions are made for illness, injury or pregnancy.
Cancellations and transfers must be made in writing either by e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to UK Triathlon, Unit 20 Cockshades Farm, Stock Lane, Wybunbury, Cheshire, CW5 7HA. Please provide your full name, the event entered and order number.
- Entry Fees are non refundable
- Notification over 30 days before event date - 100% of your entry fee will be issued via a credit note for use in an event in the current year, any event the following year, or at our online shop.
- Notification over 10 days before event date - 50% of your entry fee will be issued via credit note for use in an event in the current year, any event the following year, or at our online shop.
- Notification 10 days and less before an event date - we operate a strict no refund or transfer policy.